I was born in Glasgow and brought up in a family with strong seafaring connections. This together with offshore sailing has given me a lifelong fascination with the sea, ships and islands. Recent work includes seascapes and landscapes that I hope you will enjoy.
I am also happy to undertake commissions, please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Selected Group Exhibitions have included
– The Mall Galleries
– London Design Centre
– The Royal Birmingham Society of Artists
– The City Gallery, Leicester
– Derby Museum and Art Gallery
– L’ Imagerie Isle de Ré France
– The Sock Gallery, Loughborough
– The Atlantic Islands Centre, Isle of Luing
– Tarpey Gallery, Castle Donington